PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In this document we provide you with important information about the collection and processing of your personal data. We therefore recommend that you read its contents carefully so that you can provide us with your consent to the processing of such data.
Who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: TREPAS PRODUCIONS S.L..
Postal Address: Avda. Pontevedra. N.º 66, CP 36970- Portonovo, Pontevedra
What is the purpose of collecting and processing your data?
We collect your data in order to manage your booking, provide you with the accommodation service requested at Acampamento O Caurel, as well as to manage the payment of your stay,
In no case will the data be used for purposes other than those mentioned above.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contractual relationship that binds us, of which you are an interested party, and the processing of your data is essential for the execution of this.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for the time necessary to provide the service commissioned. We also inform you that we will keep your data for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the provision of the service expire, for the purpose of formulating, exercising or defending any claims.
To whom do I communicate your data?
We inform you that we will not communicate your data to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so by law.
What are your rights when providing me with your data?
You should be aware that, by virtue of the fact that we process your personal data, you have certain rights, which are detailed below:
- You may request access to all your personal data that we process (right of access).
- You have the right to rectify your data, either because it is inaccurate or because it has changed (right of rectification).
- You may also request erasure of your data when our relationship with you has ended. In a number of circumstances, erasure may not be complete until the time limits provided for by tax, civil or administrative legislation concerning the prescription of liabilities have elapsed (right of erasure).
- You have the right to request that your personal data not be processed (right to object).
- You may also request the restriction of the processing of your data in the following cases (right to restriction of processing):
- During the review of contestation for inaccuracy of your data.
- If the processing is unlawful, you can object to the erasure of your data, and request instead the restriction of their use.
- Where we do not need to process your data, but you need them for the exercise or defence of any claims.
- If you have objected to the processing on the grounds of public interest or legitimate interest, while we are considering whether our reasons for processing outweigh your interests.
- You have the right to have your personal data provided to us in electronic form, in a form that is manageable by you (right to portability).
You may exercise these rights and, in general, consult all questions relating to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Avda. de Pontevedra. N.º 66, CP 36970- Portonovo, Pontevedra (A/A TREPAS PRODUCIONS S.L), providing a copy of your ID card or similar document.
- In the event that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You have the necessary information to do so at www.agpd.es
Are your data safe?
At TREPAS PRODUCIONS S.L. we collect, process and store your data by applying information security policies and standards. These security measures apply to information in both electronic and paper format, and guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. If there is an event or incident that compromises your data, we will notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of it.
If you tick the box indicating that you accept data protection in any of the data collection forms included on our website, you will be giving your express consent to the collection and processing of your data, under the terms set out in this document.